This is what a challenge should be like.
I’m talking, of course, about my new Squat Challenge. It’s just really fun! I like squats. I can get behind doing them. So much so that today I considered just deferring my rest day till I really need it.
Except then I realized that my thighs were screaming murder every time I walked around so … perhaps best to take this rest day.
Are you doing a challenge? Tell me about it! I really want to do challenges (though different ones) every day – once this one ends I’ll need a new one. It’s not so much because I think that a month of exercising will give me a perfect body but that its a fun way to get a bit of exercise in.
Alright, so starting next week (actually it’s already been started mostly) these are the things I really want to incorporate into my daily schedule:
- Wake up at 6:45 to be able to go swimming for half an hour before work, every day.
- After work, spend about half an hour to an hour a day doing the following things:
- Meditate for 10 minutes or so.
- Do the new Popsugar 30-Day Squat Challenge (I’ve done two days so far and I’m quite happy with it!)
- Logging in all my food information in MyFitnessPal and estimating what I can’t eat.
- Don’t drink the coffee/hot chocolate in the office so much. Restrict myself to one cup and then one cup of unsweetened and unmilky tea or something – these drinks are an extra 200 calories in my day that I really cannot afford!
- Stop thinking about heartbreaking boy and find better and more productive things to do with my life. Get happy myself, so he can’t get into my head.
Let’s see how it goals. I’ll keep you posted! (Especially with reviews of the Squat Challenge. I can tell you, it’s been 2 days and there is BURN).