Alright, so starting next week (actually it’s already been started mostly) these are the things I really want to incorporate into my daily schedule:
- Wake up at 6:45 to be able to go swimming for half an hour before work, every day.
- After work, spend about half an hour to an hour a day doing the following things:
- Meditate for 10 minutes or so.
- Do the new Popsugar 30-Day Squat Challenge (I’ve done two days so far and I’m quite happy with it!)
- Logging in all my food information in MyFitnessPal and estimating what I can’t eat.
- Don’t drink the coffee/hot chocolate in the office so much. Restrict myself to one cup and then one cup of unsweetened and unmilky tea or something – these drinks are an extra 200 calories in my day that I really cannot afford!
- Stop thinking about heartbreaking boy and find better and more productive things to do with my life. Get happy myself, so he can’t get into my head.
Let’s see how it goals. I’ll keep you posted! (Especially with reviews of the Squat Challenge. I can tell you, it’s been 2 days and there is BURN).